Here’s what you missed on last week’s episode:
s(digital drawing courtesy of my friend: @yazzimojo)
- I’m Kobi.
- I’m a 25 year-old, college-educated Philly native
- This originally started as a semester-long project highlighting the struggles and achievements of black people, but I have decided to convert this into a personal blog.
- Bi + Black + Son of an immigrant, so intersectionality matters
- Social media manager for Glbl Vllg; server/bartender
- Occasionally, I take photos, sing, write poetry, and serve looks.
- Health is wealth. Positive vibes are encouraged.
- Travel enthusiast
- I’ll tackle topics relevant to my life and identities.
Join me on my journey to save the world and spread a little joy along the way…or to get adopted by Will Smith (whichever comes first)!
Scroll back up and view my recent posts, subscribe, and follow me on social media.